Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Post # 1



Hello, my name is LaDanika Meshell Johnson and everyone calls me Dana. I am 23 years old and I am planning on been a great educator! I was born and raised in Mobile Alabama. I graduated from Mattie T. Blount High School on May 24,2006. I then attended Bishop State Fall 2008. I just recently transferred from Bishop State to USA this Spring 2011. I plan on graduating from USA and becoming a GREAT teacher!

I  have a wonderful husband and beautiful 4 year old daughter name Ja'Miyah . My family is the BEST! I am the only girl out of my mother's kids. I have an older brother and a younger brother. My family is supporting me through school and everything I am doing in life to better myself.

I have always wanted to become a teacher since I was about 7 or 8 years old. There is nothing else that I want to do. I really have passion for kids. I currently work at a daycare and I love my job and kids. I have been working in daycare for 4 years now and it motivates more and more on working hard to becoming a wonderful teacher one day.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, my name is Rachael Gammill and I am also a tranfer student that just came this spring, I am also a Elementary/Special Ed major with a passion for kids. I used to work at a daycare, but had to quit to come to school, I miss it so much. well I cant believe how much we have in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i was just commenting again because i have had so many problems wit blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael, yeah it is such a shock that we have so much in common!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "a GREAT teacher." I would substitute educator for teacher but what a fantastic goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Strange now that you have brought it to my attention that would be better said. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ,Dana My name is Jessica Sanders and I am a elementary education major here at South. Do you plan to continue your education to become and administrator one day? What other goals do you have after you become a teacher?

    ReplyDelete