Sunday, May 1, 2011

C4T Summary # 4

teacher

The teacher I was assigned to was Edna Sackson. She works in an International Baccalaureate PYP school in Melbourne, Australia.

First Post: My post was about teacherw putting classes together and trying to keep it a learning environment. Mrs. Edna does not agree with it.

Hi Edna, My name is Dana Johnson and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education, and I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading your post on open the gate. I will keep this in my mind always and remember it for when I become a teacher in my own class one day. Thanks so much for sharing!


Second Post: This post was about a special connection she had with a new friend Kalpesh, who lives in Talere, Maharashtra, India.




Hi Edna! My name is Dana Johnson, and I am an EDM 310 student in Dr. Strange’s class at the University of South Alabama. I think this is a great post! I am so glad it was able to get shared with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment