Sunday, April 3, 2011

C4T Summary # 3





teacher
Angry Pink Slip Teachers Rap Song

My teacher was Mathew Needleman. My first  post was with two videos that teachers made about getting pink slips. I did not take this as joking post it was stated with true facts about teachers and receiving pink slips. Here is what I commented

Hello, My name is Dana Johnson. I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s class. I am an Elementary Education major and I think it was great for you to share the videos about pink slips. After graduating my biggest fear is not being able to get a job and or if I get a job fearing at the end of every school year about being served a pink slip. I think that is just crazy because we need teachers. If they lay off teachers that means more kids in a class with one teacher, which makes its harder to teach and harder for the kids to be taught.



My second post was on Mythbuster: Education Edition, and Learning Styles Don't Exist. He was speaking about students that were visual learner and students who are orally learners. Here is what I commented:


Hello, my name is Dana Johnson and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I read your post and watched the video above. It was very interesting. With the different learning skills I always said I was an visual learner, but I see that the skills are really based on learning the things period. Everyone learns different and at a different paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment