Monday, April 25, 2011

C4K Summary 7,8,9, & 10

C4K # 7

This post was about the state of Wisconsin having a big budget cut and will be affecting the public school system by 8 million dollars.


Hello Mr. McClung. My name is Dana Johnson and I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I am responding to Lesson One- Fat Cat Teachers. I am going to school to be an educator and I disagree with what Fox has to say about teachers and I think it is not fair that they are going to cut teachers. That just make things harder on the kids and teachers with the over crowed classrooms.

C4K # 8



C4K # 9

Mrs. Yollis classroom blog. I had to explored their class blog  and all the links posted on their. I also commented on there. After exploring Mrs. Yollis' class blog, I realized she is a great teacher and I can't wait to be able to interact with my students in the future like she does.


C4K # 10

Hannah, who is one of Mrs. Yollis third grade students. I had to explore Hannah's blog and comment on one of her posts. Hannah has created a great blog and really enjoys blogging. I commented on her post about Seezdeh- Bedar, which is a family tradition  where they all get together at a park and other places and have a good time. Hannah asked her views have they ever heard of the tradition and what do they think about it. I commented:

Hi Hannah. My name is Dana Johnson, an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I have never heard of Seezdeh- Bedar, but I think it is a great tradition.








School bus

No comments:

Post a Comment