Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4K Summary 4,5,6

kids

C4K # 4

Miss Garden assigned her students to make an MTV video. They did an awesome job! You should check them out on youtube. Here's what I posted to them:


Hi, I'm Dana Johnson an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama and all I can say is WOW!! I really enjoyed your video, you all did a GREAT job! I also love the song you all chose I Believe, that's one of my favorites and I think it is a very inspiring song.

C4K # 5

Mrs. Sandy Lagitupu Room 21 Year 7/8 Pt. England School, Auckland, N.Z. Class had a school picnic. Their blog was well put together.

Hello, My name is Dana Johnson and I am an EDM 310 student at University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's class. I have viewed your blog and it is great and well put together. You all look like your picnic was so fun! I hope you had a good time!

C4K # 6

I commented on Brittney W.'s blog post on Why are sharks so mean. 



Hi Brittney W.My name is Dana Johnson and I am an EDM 310 student ay the University of South Alabama in Dr. strange’s class. This is a good post about sharks and I totally agree that their nature is to hunt and they will eat whatever! I know I will be no where near the middle of the ocean because I can not swim! :) Keep up the good work! You also can check out my blog at johnsondanaedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment