Friday, March 4, 2011

C4T Summary # 2

desk


C4T Summary # 2

My teacher was Joe Bower, a teacher in Red, Deer, Alberta, Canada. Post # 1 was on Limits of Twentieth Century Assessments. He is a teacher that do not like or use multiple choice,true/false,matching and fill in the blank assessments. I commented  My name is Dana Johnson and I am a EDM310 student at University of South Alabama and I agree with you about the assessments due to experiences myself I use to love those types of assessments until I finally got in a teachers class that did not use them. I came to realize that knowing that you do not have that type of assessment will make students study more and become more focused, well I know that is what happen in my situation so I really agree. 


Post # 2 Where good ideas come from by Steven Johnson. Joe Bower posted this video on his blog. The video was about coming up with successful ideas. Steven Johnson maps it all out for you on this video. It's a interesting video, everyone should check it out on you tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment