Friday, February 25, 2011

C4K Summary 1,2,3

kidpost


My first student was Roy E. He was a student in Ms. Naughes 5th period Math class. His post was on measurement and how it is such a good help. He shared how we use measurement in the world today and how it is very much needed. I agree with Roy that measurement is one of the thing we learn in math that we will use in everyday life.




My second student was from Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I watched the podcast on the book " Ace Reporter". Those students read and entertained that book into deep interesting details. They made it so excited that you would want to read the book for yourself!



My third student was a student in Mr. Marks year 5 Pt. England school room 15. Kori - Lee wrote about a earthquake that hit. He starts his writing off with great  interest, that it makes a reader want to read more about the subject. I would love to check Kori -Lee's writing out from time to time on his post.

No comments:

Post a Comment